We hope your holidays are going well! As we enter this busy time of year, we’d like to let you all know how much we appreciate each and every one of you. We wish you all have a Merry Christmas!
Since Christmas day falls on a Monday this year, our pick up schedule will be the following:
WE WILL NOT OPERATE ON MONDAY, DEC. 25th.
- Monday collection will occur on Tuesday.
- Tuesday collection will occur on Wednesday.
- Wednesday collection will occur on Thursday.
- Thursday collection will occur on Friday.
- Friday collection will occur on Saturday. The office will be closed.
After the Christmas holiday, we will be offering to collect Christmas trees by the curbside. This service will only be offered Monday, Jan. 1st – Friday, Jan. 5th. Please call us at 336.731.4025 to pay the $10 fee in advance and schedule your collection.
If there is any question of whether or not the weather will be keeping us from collecting the waste and recycling, please tune in to WXII, Fox 8 and News 2 to see if there are delays or a change in schedule. You can also check our facebook and twitter accounts for quick and timely updates.