We’d like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
There are just a few things we’d like to tell you:
1. Our trucks will NOT run on Christmas Day, Friday the 25th. We will run our Friday routes on the next day, Saturday the 26th, to make up for missing Friday.
2. Every other day during the Christmas and New Year holidays will be a normal schedule.
3. This year, we’re offering our customers a new service! WE WILL PICK UP YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE for $15! But, there are a few rules you have to follow to get this service.*
- You’ll need to CALL, (336.731.4025 ext. 0) SCHEDULE and PAY for this pick up IN ADVANCE.
- The cost is $15 per tree (Have 3 trees? It will be $45)
- You must call and schedule by Friday, January 8, 2016!
- The week of collection will be Monday, January 11, through Friday, January 15, 2016.
*This service is also available for the Towns of Midway and Wallburg.